Clorox (bleach) is toxic – this is a great alternative.
I’ve decided to paste a copy of an email I received recently.
I think it’s really important especially if you have children in your household to use products that are not harmful to your family or the environment. I’ve been using Peroxide in many ways such as mentioned below for years now as well as many other natural products I can share with you later.
So I thought I’d share this info with you all to start with.
“CLOROX VERSUS PEROXIDEClorox vs peroxide VERY interesting and inexpensive.This was written by Becky Ransey of Indiana (a doctor’s Wife), and I want to share it with you.She was over recently for coffee and smelled the bleach I wasusing to clean my toilet and counter tops. This is what shetold me. ‘I would like to tell you of the benefits ofthat Plain little ole bottle of 3% peroxide you can get forunder $1.00 at any drug store. What does bleach cost?My husband has been in the medical field for over 36 years,And most doctors don’t tell you about peroxide. Have youEver smelled bleach in a doctor’s office? NO!!!Why? because it smells, and it is not healthy! Ask thenurses who work in the doctor’s offices, and ask them ifthey use bleach at home. They are wiser and know better!Did you also know bleach was invented in the late 40′s?It’s chlorine, folks! And it was used to kill ourTroops. Peroxide was invented during WWI in the 20′s. Itwas used to save and help cleanse the needs of our troopsand hospitals.
Please think about this:1. Take one capful (the little white cap that comes withthe bottle) and hold in your mouth for 10 minutes daily,then spit it out. (I do it when I bathe.) No more cankersores, and your teeth will be whiter without expensivepastes. Use it instead of mouthwash.
2. Let your toothbrushes soak in a cup of peroxide to keepthem free of germs.3. Clean your counters and table tops with peroxide to killgerms and leave a fresh smell. Simply put a little on yourdishrag when you wipe, or spray it on the counters.
4. After rinsing off your wooden cutting board, pourperoxide on it to kill salmonella and other bacteria.
5. I had fungus on my feet for years until I sprayed a50/50 mixture of peroxide and water on them(especially the toes) every night and let dry.
6. Soak any infections or cuts in 3% peroxide for five toten minutes several times a day. My husband has seengangrene that would not heal with any medicine but washealed by soaking in peroxide.
7. Fill a spray bottle with a 50/50 mixture of peroxide andWater and keep it in every bathroom to disinfect withoutHarming your septic system like bleach or most otherDisinfectants will.
8. Tilt your head back and spray into nostrils with your50/50 mixture whenever you have a cold, plugged sinus. Itwill bubble and help to kill the bacteria. Hold for a fewminutes, and then blow your nose into a tissue.
9. If you have a terrible toothache and cannot get to adentist right away, put a capful of 3% peroxide into yourmouth and hold it for ten minutes several times a day. Thepain will lessen greatly.
10. And of course, if you like a natural look to your hair,spray the 50/50 solution on your wet hair after a shower andcomb it through. You will not have the peroxide-burnt blondehair like the hair dye packages but more natural highlightsif your hair is a light brown, reddish, or dirty blonde. Italso lightens gradually, so it’s not a drastic change.
11. Put half a bottle of peroxide in your bath to help getrid of boils, fungus, or other skin infections.
12. You can also add a cup of peroxide instead of bleach toa load of whites in your laundry to whiten them. If there isblood on clothing, pour it directly on the soiled spot. Letit sit for a minute, then rub it and rinse with cold water.Repeat if necessary.
13. I use peroxide to clean my mirrors. There is nosmearing, which is why I love it so much for this.
14.Another place it’s great is in the bathroom, if someonehas been careless & has peed on the floor around thetoilet & it’s begun to smell of urine. Just put someperoxide in a spray bottle & spray. In the blink of anyeye all the smell will be gone & the bacteriaeliminated! I could go on and on. Itis a little brown bottle no home should be without! Withprices of most necessities rising, I’m glad there’sa way to save tons of money in such a simple, healthymanner! ‘ This information really woke me up. I hope yougain something from it,too.
Pass it on! Clorox vs peroxide VERY interesting and inexpensive.“
PLEASE SHARE THIS INFO ANYWHERE YOU CAN ~
ON YOUR FACEBOOK, BLOG, WEBSITE, TWITTER
You can find some more interesting information on this HERE